Monday, May 8, 2017

Hello!!

there are some things that come and go, companions, areas, people, investigators. but the memories dont. the laughs the struggles, the tears and the smiles. I am staying in this area for a while, at least another transfer, and sister King is getting moved, so idk who my new companion is.
i love the power of prayer, we can go and just sit and yell and plead with god and he loves us and will comfort us and strengthen us. theres a song that has gotten me through this transfer. it says
we pour out our miseries, God just hears a melody, beautiful the mess we are, the honest cry of breaking hearts, is better than a hallelujah.

I really  love prayer, and i love this gospel! i know that the Book of mormon is true! when i feel scared or hurt or lonely or like its me against the world. i crack it open and i read. it makes me feel calm and it makes me feel my Heavenly Fathers love for me and it gets me through the rough times and lets me know that everything is going to turn out okay. and then i go to the temple and it makes everything that much better!!

also, its funny what vocabulary you pick up as a missionary from missionaries around you. my vocabulary now consists of meow, Purrfect, thank yooooooouuuuuuuuu, bye!!! haveagoodtiime!, for why?,where ya from? NEW YORK!, PARTY!!, iwannagohome!!!, DO IT!! YOU WONT, do it and your cool!! durdedurdadurdedur. yahs!. FOR DAYYS!!!! ew greasy,  i am sorry for how much  my language skills have declined.

anywho, its getting hotter, and i am getting sweatier, so is life, as i continue to bike around in the suberbian desert looking for people who want to learn about jesus, because jesus is awesome and i kinda like talking about him, like all the time. cause jesus makes me happy even when life says i should be sad, jesus helps me be happy and gives me comfort that its all gonna be okay
1 us with small member child

2 sister olsen and i found superhero soup

3this reminds me of my brother in law (he has a hippy van as well)

4brave zone leaders elders clark and bowman at our samoan fireknife dance fireside that elder bowman put on

5. elder bowman and his fireknifes (dont worry the mission nurse was there and 911 was on speed dial, also it was sanctioned by the mission president)

6.i can be adorable sometimes

7. when missionaries go home they "die" so as elder bowman is going home, we held a funeral

8.part of the zone not the whole zone, but part

i love you all jesus loves you all, God loves you all, and satan hates your face
the one and only

Sister, hermana, sestra, (whatever you choose to call it) Cordon
want to hear more of my zany adventures int the greatest mission in the world? sistermcordon.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment